Contents Packout & Cleanup
Some restoration projects require that your contents and furnishings be inventoried, packed and safely transported to our climate-controlled warehouse for cleaning, restorations, deodorizing, re-packing and storage until the structural restoration is complete. Be assured that ServiceMaster Restoration by Century technicians are fully trained and will treat your possessions with the utmost care. Our Automated Inventory Control System tracks the status of your belongings from move out to move back.
With advanced notice to ServiceMaster Restoration by Century, you will be able to have access to your stored items.
Contents Pack Out Process
- Coordinate activities with your insurance claims representative.
- Separate items that will not be packed and moved, including items that will not be restored.
- Pack, provide inventory and transport your belongings to a secure facility. We will provide a copy to you of the inventory.
- Perform restoration, cleaning, deodorizing, re-packing and storage at our facility.
- Provide regular, frequent communications regarding the progress of your restoration claim.
- Arrange for re-delivery of your household belongings once the restoration and reconstruction is complete.
We also offer services for Home Odor Removal, The Woodlands, Conroe, Tomball, Willis, North Houston, Spring, Huntsville, Magnolia, and Cypress areas.